Mark your calendars for the Cain Park Arts Festival 2019Michelle McQuade | July 3, 2019
Ready for one of the most anticipated events in Cleveland Heights? The Cain Park Arts Festival is a three-day outdoor celebration of art featuring more than 150 juried artists and crafters. The festival is designed to showcase the work of talented artists from across the country. This year’s festival will be held on July 12 (3 pm to 8 pm), July 13 (10 am to 8 pm), and July 14 (12 pm to 5 pm).
Around 25 of the featured artists are award-winners from last year, and were automatically included in this year’s festival. Over half of the entries consist of two-dimensional media such as pencil/ink illustrations, watercolor paintings, photography, and hand-pulled prints. The rest of the works include crafts under several categories like ceramics, wood, jewelry, sculpture, leather, metalwork, and more.
Completing the festival experience are live music from some of the top local performers as well as a wide variety of delicious food and treats from food trucks and local vendors.
Cain Park Arts Festival 2019 Entertainment
Friday “Summer Sippers” Winetasting
Admire gorgeous works of art while sampling some of the finest wines provided by The Wine Spot. Order tasting tickets ($10) through the Cain Park Ticket Office by calling (216) 371-3000, or buy tickets online through Ticketmaster.
Performances at Evans Amphitheater
- Friday, July 12, 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm – Americana/Roots music by Lost State of Franklin
- Saturday, July 13 – Alyssa Boyd Trio (12 pm to 2 pm), Lenny Russo Band (2:30 pm to 4:30 pm), The Shootouts (5 pm to 7 pm)
- Sunday, July 14, 1 pm to 4 pm – The Numbers Band with Ernie Krivda
Performances at Alma Amphitheater
- Friday, July 12, 4 pm to 5:30 pm and 6 pm to 7:30 pm – Charlie Mosbrook with Rebecca Wohlever
- Saturday, July 13, 12:30 pm, 2 pm, and 3:30 pm – Storytelling by Kulture Kids: “Ma’at is Missing: Deciphering Manners”
- Sunday, July 14, 2:30 pm, 2 pm, and 3:30 pm – Storytelling by Kulture Kids:
- “Mission is Possible: What Goes Up Must Come Down”
Cain Park Arts Festival 2019 Food Vendors
- Buckeye Chocolate Co. European Gourmet Almonds
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Ohio Farm Direct
- Slyman’s Food Truck
- Snowie Daze (Saturday & Sunday only)
- The Pearl Asian Kitchen
- The Pierogi Lady
- The Sweet Spot
- Wild Spork Food Truck
Promotion and area for the Cain Park Arts Festival 2019
The three-day Cain Park Arts Festival will take place in a municipally owned and operated park in Cleveland Heights, OH, around eight miles east of downtown Cleveland.
Currently home to over 51,000 residents, the community of Cleveland Heights boasts a vibrant arts and culture scene. It is minutes away from University Circle, the city’s cultural center, and offers a seamless combination of breathtaking natural and architectural beauty, attracting countless artists and artisans searching for the perfect place to call home.
Discover more exciting events, attractions and destinations in Cleveland Heights! Visit this page for more info about the community. Want to work with the top Cleveland Realtor? Call Michelle McQuade, Cleveland Real Estate Expert, at 440.823.2448.