About Top Cleveland Realtor Michelle McQuade
Customer service has always been my top priority. This is why I joined family-owned Howard Hanna, which is built on a tradition of excellence and is guided by a spirit of integrity throughout every aspect of the real estate process.
Each and every one of my clients has my full commitment and loyalty. I know that buying or selling a home is probably one of the biggest transactions of your life and I understand how unnerving and challenging the whole process can often feel. This is why your needs will always come first.
My goal is to ensure a smooth and worry-free experience by educating, supporting, and guiding you every step of the way. I’m here to help you overcome or prevent whatever obstacles may arise and to create an optimal buying or selling experience.
Your Northeast Cleveland Community Real Estate Expert
I specialize in all types of residential properties in Greater Cleveland, particularly in the eastern suburbs of Chagrin Falls, Bentleyville, Solon, Bainbridge, Hunting Valley, Moreland Hills, Pepper Pike, Shaker Heights, Gates Mills, Cleveland Heights, Aurora, Hudson, and many other communities. This is a large and diverse region, and you can rely on me to help you make sense of your many options in the area.
Selling your home in the northeast area of Cleveland? My in-depth experience in the various communities that make up the region enables me to provide you with relevant advice and the most up-to-date information.
A Variety of Experiences
With over 25 years of combined professional experience in finance, sales, and purchasing, I am well-equipped to look after your best interests. My educational background includes a BSBA in Finance from the University of Louisville as well as corporate GE training.
These different experiences have helped me refine my skills in marketing, negotiation, project management, and data analysis – all of which have proven crucial in ensuring that my clients have a seamless home sale or purchase.
Awards and Achievements
Among the recent achievements, awards, or certifications that I have earned in the industry are:
- 2017–2021 TOP 1% PRODUCER of Northeast Cleveland!
- 2015–2021 TOP 1% Producer Howard Hanna
- 2016–2021 OAR President’s Sales Club “Pinnacle of Performance” Award
- 2015–2021 National Sales Excellence Award Recipient
- 2014–2021 Howard Hanna Champions Club Member
- 2014–2021 Quality Service Award Recipient
- Homes of Distinction Specialist – for Homes $750,000 and greater in the Cleveland area
- Residential Relocation Specialist – Certified for Cartus and all Howard Hanna clients
As a resident of the Village of Chagrin Falls, I also enjoy being involved in our community. This is a great place to live – close-knit and with a strong sense of community that’s well worth preserving. I support and am involved in dedicated local organizations, including the following:
- Chagrin Valley Fire Department – Co-Chair Fundraising Committee
- Chagrin Falls Historical Society – Board Trustee
- American Cancer Society – Canterbury Golf Tournament Sponsor
- Supporter of local animal organizations throughout northeast Cleveland
The number one goal of these organizations is to serve our community by improving, contributing, and making a lasting difference in the lives of our residents and of course, our furry friends! My goal in both my professional and private life is to do the same.
Contact me today and experience an exceptional caliber of professional service and personal attention.